- Aixtron Application Papers
- LEI References in Technical Papers
- Conference Presentation
- Other Application Notes
- Technical Publications
Aixtron Application Papers
The role of AlN and GaN nucleation layers on the performance of doped and undoped nitride HEMT structures grown by MOCVD
by A. Alam, B. Schineller, M. Heuken and H. Juergensen, H. Hardtdegen, M. Marso, N. Nastase, H. Bay, P. Kordos, and H. Lüth
7x6 inch MOCVD system for the productionof VCSEL, HBT, HEMT
by J. Hofeldt, B. Schineller, M. Heuken
7x6 inch multi wafer Planetary Reactor® for the HBT and p-HEMT mass productions
by Kai Christiansen, Jochen Hofeldt, Martin Dauelsberg, Michael Volk, Michael Heuken, Holger Jüergensen
7x6 inch Multi Wafer Planetary Reactor® as used for P-HEMT and HBT Applications
by Jochen Hofeldt,, Thomas Schmitt, Martin Dauelsberg, Michael Volk, Michael Heuken, Holger Jüergense
MOCVD technology in research, development and mass production
by H. Juergensen
LEI References in Technical Papers
Sheet Resistance Mapping for GaN-Based Light-Emitting Diodes Using Lehighton Electronics LEI-1510 Instrument
by Thomas Gessmann and E. Fred Schubert
Applications of Contactless Sheet Resistance Probes to Achieve Cost Savings
by Austin Blew, President, Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
MOCVD AlGaN/GaN HFET's Material Optimization and Devices Characterization
by Alexander Demchuk, Don Olson, Dan Olson, Minseub Shin, and Gordon Munns of APA Optics, Inc.
AlGaN/GaN HFETs fabricated on 100-mm GaN on silicon (1 11) substrates
by J.D.Brown , Ric Borges,Edwin Piner,Andrei Vescan,Sameer Singhal, Robert Therrien
Commercial Production of Large Diameter InP-HBT Epiwafers by MBE
by D. I. Lubyshev, K. Teker, O. Malis, Y. Wu, J. M. Fastenau, X.-M. Fang, C. Doss, A. B. Cornfeld, and W. K. Liu
Volume Epitaxial Growth of Enhanced Mode HIGFETs using Minimal Material Characterization and Rapid Inline Processing to Minimize Risk
by Michael Pelczynski, Mark Rittgers, Bob Duffin, Celicia Della-Morrow, Mikhail Mikhov
Application of IVS Overlay Measurement to Wafer Deformation Characterization Study
by Ying Liu and Ian Black
Improvement of Substrate Related Uniformity of AlGaN/GaN HEMT Epi Wafers on 3"; Sapphire and SiC Substrates Grown by Multi-charged Large MOVPE Reactor
by Takeshi Tanaka, Yoshiharu Koji , Takeshi Meguro, and Yohei Otoki
Transition of SiC MESFET Technology from Discrete Transistors to High Performance MMIC Technology
by J.W. Milligan, J. Henning, S.T. Allen, A.Ward, P. Parikh, R.P. Smith, A. Saxler, Y. Wu, and J. Palmour
Migration Enhanced Metalorganic Chemical Vapor Deposition of AlN/GaN/InN based heterostructures
by Qhalid Fareed, Remis Gaska, Juras Mickevicius, Gintautas Tamulaitis, Michael S. Shur, M. Asif Khan
NIT-Epitec GaN FET Project
contact Toshimasa Suzuki
by Daniel H. Rosenblatt, Samsung Microwave Semiconductor
Correlation of Materials Characteristics with Microwave Device
by R. L. Messham, H. G. Henry, G. Augustine, M. F. MacMillan, I. Ferguson, D. Gotthold, D. Thomson , R. Davis , G. C. DeSalvo and J. J. Zingaro
III-Nitride Epitaxial Material on Large Diameter Semi-Insulating SiC Substrates for High-Power RF Transistors
by Adam W. Saxler, Edward L. Hutchins, Jason Jenny, and Austin Blew
Novel III- Nitride HEMTs
by Professor Kei May Lau
In 0.75 Ga 0.25As channel layers with record mobility exceeding 12,000 cm2/Vs for use in high-j dielectric NMOSFETs
by Ravi Droopad, Karthik Rajagopalan, Jonathan Abrokwah, Michael Canonico, Matthias Passlack
Other Application Notes
- Evaluate CMP for Conductive Layer Thickness by Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
- Cost of Ownership by Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
- Copper Film Thickness Comparison LEI RS300 vs 4 pt Probe by Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
- Sheet Resistance and Film Thickness Mapping for LED Manufacturing by Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
- Sheet Resistance and Film Thickness Mapping for MEMS Manufacturing by Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
- Cost of Misclassification by Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
- Sheet Resistance and Film Thickness Mapping of Copper Metallization by Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
- Mobility and Sheet Charge Measurement of Gallium Arsenide, Gallium Nitride and Other Semiconducting Materials by Lehighton Electronics, Inc.
- RFMD ICMOVPE Slides by Shawn R. Gibb, Daniel S. Green, Brook Hosse, David E. Grider, and Joseph A. Smart
- Using the Lehighton Contactless Probe System for Metallization Applications by Rob Christ
- Commercialization of GaN Based Field Effect Transistors by Shawn R. Gibb, Daniel S. Green, Brook Hosse, David E. Grider, and Joseph A. Smart
- Compound Semiconductor MOSFET Structure With High-κ Dielectric by Karthik Rajagopalan, Ravi Droopad, Jon Abrokwah, Matthias Passlack
- Epitaxial Graphene Growth on SiC Wafers by D.K. Gaskill, G.G. Jernigan, P.M. Campbell, J.L. Tedesco, J.C. Culbertson, B.L. VanMil, R.L.Myers Ward, C.R. Eddy, Jr. J. Moon, D. Curtis, M. Hu, D. Wong, C. McGuire, J.A. Robinson, M.A. Fanton, J.P. Stitt, T. Stitt, D. Snyder, X. Wang and E. Frantz
- Epitaxial growth and device fabrication of GaN based electronic and optoelectronic
structures by S. Müller, R. Quay, F. Sommer, F. Vollrath, R. Kiefer, K. Köhler, J. Wagner
- Growth and characterization of 0.8-μm gate length AlGaN/GaN HEMTs on sapphire substratesby Wang Xiaoliang, Wang Cuimei, Hu Guoxin, Wang Junxi, Ran Junxue, Fang Cebao, Li Jianping, Zeng Yiping, Li Jinmin, Liu Xinyu, Liu Jian & Qian He
- High Mobility NMOSFET Structure With High-k Dielectric by Matthias Passlack, Ravi Droopad,Karthik Rajagopalan, Jonathan Abrokwah, Rich Gregory, and Danh Nguyen
- III-Nitride Epitaxial Material on Large Diameter Semi-Insulating SiC Substrates
for High-Power RF Transistors by Adam W. Saxler, Edward L. Hutchins, Jason Jenny, and Austin Blew
- Improved Contactless Micro-Wave Alternative for Hall Measurement for
Compound Semiconductors by Danh T. Nguyen
- Improved process control, lowered costs and reduced risks through the
use of non-destructive mobility and sheet carrier density measurements on
GaAs and GaN wafers by D. Nguyen A, K. Hogan, A. Blew, M. Cordes
- Microwave and RF methods of contactless mapping of the sheet resistance and the complex permittivity of conductive materials and semiconductors by Jerzy Krupka, Danh Nguyen and Janina Mazierska
- Superlattices and Microstructures by Engin Arslan, Özgür Duygulu, Ali Arslan Kaya, Ali Teke, Süleyman Özçelike, Ekmel Ozbay
- Top-Gated Epitaxial Graphene FETs on Si-Face SiC WafersWith a Peak Transconductance of 600 mS/mm by J. S. Moon, D. Curtis, S. Bui, M. Hu, D. K. Gaskill, J. L. Tedesco, P. Asbeck, G. G. Jernigan, B. L. VanMil, R. L. Myers-Ward, C. R. Eddy, Jr., P. M. Campbell, and X. Weng